Thursday, 28 May 2009

Gibe III dam project on Ethiopia’s Omo River

It is feared that if the project proceeds, there would be a radical reduction of inflow of water into Lake Turkana, since the Omo River provides 90 per cent of the total input of the lake. Two rivers, the Turkwell and Kerio, contribute much of the remaining 10 per cent

No comments:

Post a Comment